Sports Performance Training for athletes Ages 13 & Up.
- Individualized program created for each athlete focusing on their specific needs to help prepare them for their upcoming season and beyond
- Focus on speed, agility, strength, power and flexibility
- Small groups and overseen by a coach at all times
- Basic meal plan to work with the athlete’s school and sport schedule
- Monthly autopay beginning on signup date
- All memberships include a Bay Area Ballplayers T-shirt, water bottle, and 10% off merchandise
Part Time – 2 training sessions per week, unlimited access to the batting cage when available
Full Time – Unlimited training sessions, unlimited access to batting cage, unlimited access to all clinics throughout the year (Baseball specific hitting/pitching/defense, speed camps, indoor fall baseball training, etc)
- We also offer an ‘in-season’ membership at a discounted rate for athletes to train once a week during their main sport’s season. This option is intended for athletes to maintain their training and skills that they have built in the ‘off-season’, while working around their sport and academic schedule.